When it comes to fertility, pregnancy and trying to conceive, there are lot of myths and misconceptions. In this episode of the Morning Chava podcast, Lindsay Meisel (Chief Science Editor at Ava’s, the company behind the Ava fertility bracelet) discusses everything around fertility, fertility tracking and trying to conceive with host Elizabeth.
In this episode you will find information on:
- How many days a month you are fertile
- How to know which days you are fertile
- Getting of hormonal birth control
- How to improve your chances to get pregnant
- Male factor infertility
- The Ava bracelet for fertility tracking
If you are trying to get pregnant, or planning to do so soon, and don’t know where to get started, this episode is for you.
Read more about podcast host Elizabeth Joy at https://elizabethjoy.co/.